Windows Mail Setup
1) Start Windows Mail and select the Tools menu.
From the drop down menu that appears select Account Settings
2) Next, click the Add button.
3) Highlight the E-mail Account option and click Next
4) Type in your chosen Display Name. This is the name people will see when you send them an e-mail. Click Next to continue.
5) Enter the full e-mail address you are setting up and click Next
6) Select POP3 as the incoming e-mail server type. Type the following in to the incoming and outgoing server boxes:
Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
Please make sure you tick the box saying Outgoing server requires authentication and click Next to continue.
7) Type in your full e-mail address in to the e-mail username box. If you experience problems with this please just use the prefix of the e-mail (for example, if email@example.com does not work you may wish to try just ‘info’)
Type in the password and click Next to continue.
8 ) A confirmation screen will show to confirm your e-mail address has been setup.