Outlook Express Setup
1) Start Outlook Express and select the Tools menu.
From the drop down menu that appears select Accounts
2) Select Add and then Mail on the right hand side (see below)
3) Enter your name as you would like it to appear to people then click Next
4) Enter the email address that you want to use. Please make sure you have set this up with Impression Internet. Then click Next
5) Next, select the type of e-mail you are using. By default we suggest you use POP3
You will also need to enter the incoming and outgoing server information. As an example, if your domain was www.impressioninternet.co.uk you would enter:
Incoming server = mail.impressioninternet.co.uk
Outgoing server = mail.impressioninternet.co.uk
6) To finish you need to enter your username (which is your full email address) and password for your mail account. Once entered please click Next and then Finish.
7) To allow you to send mail through our mail server you now need to make a small change to the properties of the account. Select ‘properties from the Accounts’ window:
8 ) You need to click the tick-box that says ‘My server requires authentication’ and then click the OK and Close