Outlook 2007 Setup
1) Start Outlook 2007 and select the Tools menu.
From the drop down menu that appears select Account Settings
2) On the E-mail tab please click the New button.
3) Tick the box Manually configure server settings or additional server types then click the Next button.
4) Make sure Internet E-mail is highlighted and then click Next
5) Enter the following settings into the appropriate fields in the screen shown below.
Your Name: Enter your name as you wish it to be viewed in e-mails
E-mail Address: Enter the full e-mail address you are setting up
Username: Re-type the full e-mail address in the username box
Password: Enter the password for your e-mail address
Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
When you have finished entering these email settings, click on the More Settings button.
6) Click the Outgoing Server tab and tick the box marked My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose the option saying Use same settings as my mail server.
Next, click the button followed by Next and Finish to complete the setup.