Outlook 2003 Setup
1) Start Outlook 2003 and select the Tools menu.
From the drop down menu that appears select E-mail Accounts
2) Select Add a new e-mail account and then click Next
3) Select POP3 from the options and then click Next
4) Enter the following settings into the appropriate fields in the screen shown below.
Your Name: Enter your name as you wish it to be viewed in e-mails
E-mail Address: Enter the full e-mail address you are setting up
Username: Re-type the full e-mail address in the username box
Password: Enter the password for your e-mail address
Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain.co.uk (change this for your domain)
When you have finished entering these email settings, click on the More Settings button.
5) In the More Settings menu, go to the Outgoing Server tab and ensure that My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is selected. Then click OK and you will be returned to the previous menu. Click Next to continue.
6) Click Finish to complete the setup process.